“Why a boy, why why why does i t have to be a boy all the time”
She read and read. Soon Mum said “Sorry it’s always a boy”. “That’s OK” interrupted Macla. “Don’t be so rude” said Mum. “I know your secrets ha ha ha ha ha” whistled Macla. Mum said “I gave it to you”.
The next day Mum was carrying an ugly boy baby. Mum said “isn’t he beautiful.” “Yes” mumbled Macla. “What did you say” said Mum. “YES” screamed Macla. The family had a welcome cake. The baby was messy. Alex and Sam and Mike and Tom and Joe and Max had loads of cake. I did not like boys so I did not bother eating.
Macla wrote a family tree. There was 8 boys and 2 girls. Suddenly John the baby kissed Macla. Macla said John could sleep in her bedroom. Macla slept with cries and screams it was a hard night.
The next morning Macla liked boys. She threw her hate book of boys, tidied boys bedrooms and gave boys comics and was nice and read stories.
Gemma asks if you liked that story. Do you? I’ve got other story plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment